Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Baroque Friend


This month's technique was shaving cream and this was one of the cards we made using that technique. On this card I used re-inkers in baja breeze, pacific point and kiwi kiss, all swirled together and printed on a piece of whisper white card stock. then I stamped the decorated card stock with the Baroque background stamp in pacific point and attached it to a kiwi kiss textured card base.
I stamped the sentiment from the All Holidays set on whisper white card stock in pacific point, layered it onto mats of baja breeze and textured kiwi kiss and attached it to the decorated card base.
Finally, to add the embellishment I first used the 5 petal flower punch to make a flower out of the textured kiwi card stock. I layered this with a felt flower in baja breeze and a pacific point corduroy small brad. Finally, I attached the flowers to the card with dimensionals.

4 comments:

Cheryl E. said...

Love it!

Elizabeth said...

You KNOW my favorite technique is shaving cream!

love it! very cute!

Diane said...

That's one technique that I've never tried,it looks fabulous Diane! Love those colors too!

Unknown said...

Wow, that's very cool! I never would have thought to use the shaving cream technique with this background stamp, but the results are stunning!! Great job - love your choice of colors.