Friday, April 17, 2009

Best Wishes


This was the second card we made at the April techniques class. The technique was shaving cream and we used it to create the background with riding hood red, pink pirouette and close to cocoa re-inkers. The background used for the largest mat did double duty. We simply punched the heart out of it deep enough to leave an even border all around -- great way to economize! On top of the shaving cream background I added a close to cocoa and pink pirouette mats, then a square of riding hood red card stock to which I mounted the punched heart with dimensionals. I stamped the sentiment form the new Oval All set in close to cocoa on the pink pirouette card stock.
I tied a big bow with the wide pink pirouette grosgrain ribbon around a riding hood red card base and mounted the shaving cream background to the card base over the ribbon. I think this would make a great wedding card!

2 comments:

Lori Lauterbach said...

I hope all is well with you. I haven't seen anything new in awhile and was wondering and hoping all is okay. Thanks for the shaving cream technique. I hope you have a WONDERFUL Mother's Day!

Diane said...

Hey Diane,that is such a lovely card! Hope all is good at your neck of the woods!