Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Easter stamp camp

I'm Back!

Well, sort of. I may not be back daily, like I used to be, but I will be back more than once a month -- LOL!

I apologize for my extended absence. Nothing was wrong, except things got pretty busy and my laser-like focus (for the LOTR fans out there, think of it as the eye of Mordor) shifted to another activity for a while, leaving no time to stamp.

But it was (is?) only a temporary distraction, and I do have some fun new projects to show you over the next couple of weeks. Also, this Saturday, April 4, 2009, I will be hosting an Easter Stamp Camp at 10:00 a.m. at my house. If yo;d like to attend just send me an e-mail or call me. We'll be making 7 different Easter and Sprint themed cards plus a 3-d favor box for only $20.00. Very Cute! Get all of your Easter needs taken care of in one class. RSVP by Thursday, April 2, so I can prepare enough materials.

And In honor of the Easter stamp camp, today we have an Easter card. Here's a recipe:

Card Stock: gable green, ballet blue, cameo coral, barely banana, almost amethyst, whisper white

Stamps: Loads of Love Accessories, Egg Hunt Stampin' Around wheel form the occasions mini catalog

Ink: Basic gray, gable green, ballet blue, cameo coral, barely banana, almost amethyst

Accessories: Large and small tag punches, striped so saffron grosgrain ribbon

3 comments:

Debi Calandrelle said...

WooHoo! I was so happy to see a Feedblitz email from your blog this morning! I've missed your awesome projects! I'm so glad that everything is OK with you, I was starting to worry. Happy Stampin!

Elizabeth said...

welcome back! :)

cute card!

Cheryl said...

Glad to see you are back to posting. I have missed seeing your projects.