Wednesday, May 31, 2017

Tassel Time Graduation

It's graduation season and my absolutely favorite go-to set for graduation cards is Tassel Time. It's been retired for years, but it's still one of those classic sets I use over and over.

Details:

1. I stamped the cap image and the sentiment with versamark ink on basic black card stock and heat embossed it with silver embossing powder.
2. I die cut the main image using a banner framelit and added the brushed silver layer.
3. I dry embossed the white layer with the striped textured impressions embossing folder.
4. I added the arrow clip from the hung up cute clips assortment for that extra dimension that really makes the card pop.

I really love the way this card turned out. It's clean and simple and even a bit sophisticated. I stamped it for a high school graduation but it would work equally well for a college or graduate school graduation.

Recipe (all products Stampin' Up!):

Stamps: Tassel Time
Paper: Basic Black, Whisper White, Brushed Silver
Ink: Versamark
Accessories: Silver embossing powder, Banners framelits, Striped textured Impressions embossing folder, Hung up cute clips.

No comments: