Friday, October 31, 2008

No. 21

Sunday I showed you the 20 cards I designed using 1/2 of the I wish Simply Scrappin' kit and 1 sheet from the Old Saint Nick Rub-On assortment. What I forgot to mention is that although the kits will include materials and instructions to make 40 cards, you will actually have enough textured card stock, designer paper, self-adhesive die cuts and rub ons to make several more cards. You would only need to provide some of your own kraft card stock and envelopes.

This is one of the cards I designed with the "left-overs" and it's just as cute as any of the original 20 designs. So what I'll do is use up the rest of the left over pieces on other designs and include them all in the instructions. You still will only have enough card bases and envelopes to make 20 cards from the kit, but this way you will have some flexibility in terms of the designs you choose to use. Or, if you prefer, you can add your own card stock and envelopes to those in the kit and make all of the designs.

No comments: